Overview and Facilities
One of the major activities of GAP is the contract manufacturing of soft capsules. The company applies soft gelatin capsule technology since 1970's being the pioneer manufacturer in Greece.
GAP's facilities cover 5,500 m², which include the areas of production, technical support, quality control, research and development and storage.
As a specialised partner in soft capsule manufacturing, we can provide:
- Manufacture of any shape, size, colour or fragrance in accordance with the customer’s needs.
- Printing of any logo or text on your soft gels.
- Encapsulation of any formulation that is compatible with soft gelatin capsules (pharmaceutical formulations, highly toxic drugs, hormones, vitamins, food supplements and cosmetics).
GAP's GMP EU-compliant facilities provide:
- Soft capsule Production Lines for pharmaceuticals, food supplements and cosmetics.
- Soft capsule Production Line for highly toxic drugs and hormones.