(1) What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the device you use through your browser each time you visit our website. They are widely used for the function or the most effective function of websites, as well as to provide information to the website’s owners. For more details regarding the cookies’ types, their purpose, the names of each cookie, their retention period, the legal bases, the data recipients, their providers and how we use that data, you can see below.
(3) What Cookies do we use?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are absolutely necessary for the function of the website. They let you browse on our website and use the provided features. These cookies are generally first-party session cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember your choices / preferences you have made in the past, like what language you prefer and your location and provide you with more personal functions. These cookies may include third parties’ cookies.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies provide us with data regarding website’s performance (such as the calculation of the visits and the source of the visitors). Their sole purpose is to improve website functions.
- Statistics Cookies: These cookies provide us with statistical data regarding how you use our website, such as which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
We do not use the following cookies:
- Social Media Cookies.
- Advertising Cookies.
More specifically, we use the following types of cookies in the table that are at the end of the page.
We provide you with this Policy on our website about the processing of your personal data collected by the cookies. According to applicable law, we can store cookies at your device provided they are strictly necessary for the function of the website without obtaining your prior consent. Regarding the functional / preference, performance and statistics cookies we need your prior consent. We do not use social media and advertising cookies.
(5) How can you change your cookies preferences?
You are always free to change your preferences regarding cookies by clicking on “Change your consent”.
(7) Contact us
For any further detail or request regarding this Cookies Policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) via the following email [email protected] or via post at the following address: Agisilaou, Athens,17341, Greece.