GAP has an independent Research and Development department with modern technological equipment and specialised scientific and technical staff, providing new solutions in the fields of its activity.
The main goals of the R&D department are:
- Improving the effectiveness and safety of known molecules through new, advanced pharmaceutical forms
- Developing new generic drugs
- Developing technical files for the approval of new products
- Developing drugs, OTCs and food supplements
- Developing personal care products and cosmetics
- Developing and certifying procedures and methods for the testing of materials, raw materials, intermediate and final products at an industrial scale
GAP's R&D department collaborates with Greek universities and international CROs, both as a partner in common programs and ad hoc, in carrying out clinical trials and bioequivalence studies.